Cyclops Marine gateway
compatible with most modern marine electronics
Plugging directly into your existing displays or electronics configuration, our Gateway installs below deck (within 8m of load sensors) & communicates with a range of on-board systems.
It receives signals from sensors and converts them into useful second-by-second information at sailor’s fingertips.shop now
- Communicates with NKE, NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 devices (currently excludes Raymarine).
- Enables Cyclops devices to display load data on most modern on-board electronics (see below for full compatibility).
- Up to 50 sensors can be connected, you can view sensors from all over the boat in your on-board displays.
- Splash and dustproof to IP54 rating, mounted below deck or on the forward bulkhead.
- Data can be downloaded and exported for use in sailing analytics software.
- For use on yachts with carbon and conventional hull materials.
- Connect to the Gateway’s Wi-Fi from your phone to easily set-up.
- User-friendly interface.
Dome Antenna (with 1m cable)
We recommend the addition of a Dome Antenna if you are planning to install your Gateway more than 8m from load sensor(s), or if your boat’s hull construction is primarily carbon fibre (as carbon fibre is a very effective blocker of wireless signals).
The cable plugs into your Gateway below deck, allowing the antenna itself to be installed on-deck in line-of-sight of sensors, for unobstructed connection.Shop now
Paired with a Gateway the smart range has proven compatibility with:
|B&G||Sailmon||Garmin||nke||Yacht Devices||Expedition marine|
|Chartplotters, Displays & Data Loggers||Vulcan, Zeus³, Triton², Nemesis||Element 7, 10, Ink||GPSMAP, GMI20, GNX120, GNX130||Multigraphic||Voyage Recorder YDVR-04||N/A|
|Software||Deckman||NavDesk||N/A||N/A||N/A||Expedition Navigation & Sailing Software|
If your system is not listed, please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution. We are working hard to add to our list of compatible systems.
smartfittings manager app
Display multiple sensors (up to 16 per page) simultaneously.
Simple, Flexible Displays
Custom, easy to read displays with large numbers for in-race convenience.
Logging feature integrates with GPS to take post race/training analysis to new levels.
Load data can be relayed to you via headphones at preset intervals.
Data ready for export to sailing analytics software.