- Communicates with NKE, NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 devices.
- Convenient below deck installation.
- Designed to plug directly into marine electronics display or processor.
- Easily add, rename & configure sensors through user-friendly web interface or your phone.
- Gateway Antenna can be directed optimally to pick up signal from sensors around the boat.
- For carbon yachts, optional wired Dome Antenna can be located on-deck for unobstructed connection.
- Up to 50 sensors can be added.
- IP54 rated (dust and splash resistant).
- Data can be logged and downloaded for analysis, and exported for use with sailing analytics software.
Cyclops Marine Gateway
With the addition of a Cyclops Marine Gateway and cable (included), our devices feed data to most modern marine electronics, so you can view load data from sensors anywhere on your boat to your existing on-board displays. It is designed to plug directly into displays or electronics processors and is waterproof to IP54 rating for mounting below deck or on the forward bulkhead. The ideal range is within 8m of load sensors, we recommend the addition of a Dome Antenna for longer range or carbon hulls.
B&G, Garmin, NKE, Other, Sailmon, Yacht Devices