- Communicates with NKE, NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 devices (currently excludes Raymarine).
- Convenient below deck installation.
- Designed to plug directly into marine electronics network.
- Connect to the Gateway’s Wi-Fi from your phone to easily set-up.
- Easily add, rename & configure sensors through user-friendly web interface.
- Antenna can be placed optimally to pick up signal from sensors around the boat.
- Easily add, rename and configure sensors through your phone.
- Up to 50 sensors can be added.
- IP54 rated (dust and splash resistant).
- Optional wired Dome Antenna can be located on-deck for unobstructed connection.
- Data can be logged and downloaded for analysis, and exported for use with sailing analytics software.
With the addition of a Cyclops Marine Gateway and cable (included), our devices feed data to most modern marine electronics, so you can view load data from anywhere on your boat on your existing on-board displays. It is designed to plug directly into displays or electronics configuration and is waterproof to IP54 rating for mounting below deck or on the forward bulkhead within 8m of load sensor(s) (we recommend the addition of a Dome Antenna for longer range). Up to 50 sensors can be connected, data can be logged and downloaded for analysis, and exported for use with sailing analytics software.
B&G, Garmin, NKE, Other, Sailmon, Yacht Devices